Magnum Research Desert Eagle L5 .50 AE Lightweight Series Pistol with Integral Muzzle Brake For Sale
The new Mark XIX L5 in .50 AE is offered with an all new 5-inch barrel length and features a hard-coat anodized black aluminum frame, black carbon steel slide and barrel, and Hogue® finger groove rubber grips. The pistol also has Magnum Research’s widely popular integral muzzle brake. The new lighter version of this popular Desert Eagle .50 AE is 3 pounds 1.6 oz. which also makes it New York State compliant. Overall length is 9.75”, height is 6.25” and the slide width is 1.25”. The DE50L5IMB comes with one 7-round magazine.
The L5 Series, 5-Inch Lightweight model frame, slide and barrels are NOT interchangeable with the 6-inch and 10-inch Desert Eagle pistols.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle L5 .50 AE Lightweight Series Pistol with Integral Muzzle Brake Specifications
- Model: DE50L5IMB
- Type: Gas-operated rotating bolt semiautomatic
- Caliber: .50 AE
- Barrel Length: 5”
- Overall Length: 9.69”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High Quality Carbon Steel Barrel Frame and Slide w/ Full Weaver Style Accessory Rail and Integral Muzzle Brake
- Finish Black Aluminum Frame/Black Steel Slide
- Trigger: Single action approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat type fixed
- Weight: 3 lbs. 1.6 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds